An international conference “Parliamentary Readings” is an initiative which serves to establish a better level of the expert and academic discourse in Ukraine.
Creating an environment for young scholars who, along with academics, carry out scientific research on the following aspects of parliamentarism:
- representative and legislative functions,
- supervision powers,
- internal structure and organization,
- public involvement in the legislative process.
For the details on the Parliamentary Readings, as well as information about how you can participate in the conference, please follow the link: https://parliamentary-readings.org.ua/
The conference is part of the project carried out by the NGO Agency for Legislative Initiatives with the support of USAID RADA Program: Responsible, Accountable, Democratic Assembly implemented by the East Europe Foundation.
Partners of Parliamentary Readings:
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Social Technologies and Faculty of Law of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy,
- Department of Parliamentarism and Political Management of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine,
- Program for Development of Lawmaking in Ukraine,
- Parliamentary Support Program (PSP II),
- Institute of Election Law,
- Conrad Adenauer Foundation
- Law Firm Vashchenko, Bugay and Partners,
- Student law magazine