A project of the Agency for Legislative Initiatives which aims to provide a better quality of parliamentary procedures via the support of dialogue between political parties.
- Creating an inter-party dialogue platform for discussing ethical dilemmas,
- Discussions in the format of world cafes together with the leading experts of OSCE ODIHR and the Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy,
- Inclusive elaboration of a Code of Parliamentary Ethics or another regulatory mechanism “belonging” to MPs themselves,
- Holding interactive training sessions on parliamentary ethics and political parties and consultations with stakeholders and the public,
- Drawing up analytical reports based on the results of the discussions which will form the basis of the draft Code of Parliamentary Ethics.
The project results will include the improvement of political dialogue, strengthening of inter-party cooperation, approximation to international standards according to the recommendations of the Mission of the European Parliament led by Pat Cox, and the renewal of confidence in Parliament.
The project is implemented with the support of the Matra Program (Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)